Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

The Butt of Damacles has raised it's ugly...

Had the demand for many thousands of pounds arrived a week or so ago I think it would have been enough for me to take my own life.

My own money (supposed maintenance payments from all flat owners) is being used to prosecute me over the spurious claim that an innocent water butt blocked a downpipe to the degree that rainfall cascaded from the gutter in enough quantity to soak through an entire, four storey block with two feet thick walls.

Were I to defend myself, not that I have any money, I would be paying both to prosecute and defend myself.

What is the point in my trying to go on any longer. I'm a broken down old woman with yet another care home job to start on Monday that won't come close to paying the bills.

She may as well just come round and put a bullet through my head. The outcome will be the same.


No comments: