Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, 14 April 2017

In which One is a danger...

It's definitely One..

One is the facilitator...

One is the catalyst...

History DOES repeat itself, Dear Reader, but seemingly only when One enters the frame...

Point me in the direction of any poor cove beetling through life minding their own bees-tiddly-wax, drop me into the mix, and, lo, poverty, gloom, despair and as sure as eggs is eggs (seasonal reference) disaster shall ensue.

On the cusp of puberty, One should have been locked in a secure unit so as to not upset the equilibrium of any passing stranger.

 Today, One shall fashion an enormous Super Hero costume, wear One's big pants over me leggings, and emblazon 'CATALYST WOMAN' across me ample bosom to warn passing victims.

On a lighter note, I shall today, it being Good Friday, be partaking of a solitary supper of Lidl Pinot and pork scratchings. I feel it's what Our Lord would have wanted.


No comments: