Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, 10 April 2017

In which it stinks...

One is full to the brim with knowledge...

Granted, it's the very same knowledge that one is required to imbibe upon entering the employ of a further residential care home.

But, this time, One spends One's days making Easter Bonnets, knitting , singing or just conversing, rather than armed with a mop and bucket and wet wipes.

I am bitterly resentful that I have to do anything at all really, when I should be tucked under a blankie on the second hand sofa watching 'The Real Housewives of New York City'

Anyway, seems to be my lot in life, so I'd better find something amusing to say about it.

I used to just laugh and get on with it, but that switch tripped over a year ago now and I can't seem to pinpoint the fault that will allow me to set it again.

I have had far more than my fair share of laughs throughout my life though, so maybe I'm just destined to be a resentful, miserable old bat.




No comments: