Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, 7 April 2017

In which another summer beckons...

Oh how different the world looks, Dear Reader, following a week's work...

No more pacing the floors of the Underground Lair worrying about losing my home and being spuriously pursued for many thousands of pounds by the unpleasant management company of this block.

No, now I'm gainfully employed, I can worry about that when I catch the bus home.

Anyway, tis a fairly pleasant way to spend the day. The other staff are nice and friendly so that's good.

I was provided with a delicious, pale blue, short sleeved, silky jacket to wear. It sported a white mandarin collar and triangular silver buttons that did up in a zig-zag manner down the front. Sadly the sleeves exposed One's bingo wings and when the buttons were secured One resembled a trusted up Christmas Turkey.

A tabard has been agreed upon...

Still, progress is being made, so I may see out another summer...

No comments: