Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Sunday, 12 March 2017

In which I woke up again...

Good morrow, Dear Reader, are you enjoying your descent into madness with me?

Unfortunately I awoke this morning drenched in perspiration, heart pounding as if to burst from my chest and with the acrid stench of failure and despair playing around my nostrils.

What is happening to me? I haven't ventured from the underground lair for a week now and find myself spending entire days rocking back and forth on the second-hand sofa.

No use to man nor beast, I just sit here watching my thighs grow wider.

Where has that optimistic old trollope gone?
Will I wake up tomorrow and find her again?

The mind is a strange thing. I don't seem to have any control over mine at the moment.

I'm perfectly capable of obtaining employment.  After all I was offered both of the jobs I went for last month, but when it comes to actually doing them, well, we know what happened there, don't we.

So what happens now? I don't have a template for this.

No comments: