Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, 17 March 2017

In which I have added chemicals...

Today I shall be mostly trying to act like a normal human being...

There must be suitable gainful employment out there for a broken down old wreck like me.

I haven't eaten enough to keep a fruit fly alive for weeks, but since I have sufficient lard stores about my person to sustain me for months, maybe that's a good thing.

I'm finding it really difficult to accept that there are so many jobs I can no longer do.

Do most people deteriorate slowly, or do they just hit a brick wall like I have?  I don't know.

Living a hand to mouth existence as I have for all of my adult life I don't have the luxury of rainy day funds, but I'm not feeling in the least bit sorry for myself, nor am I bleating away on this diary for any other reason than to record events for my own perusal should things change, either for the better or worse.

I've certainly had an interesting life full of good friends and family.

Laughs are a bit thin on the ground at the moment, but, with my new chemical additives, I am starting to hope for a smidgen of titters in time.

No comments: