Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, 8 February 2017

In which I'm very sad...

Just waiting around to start a new job.
This time I think it's something I'll be able to do, thank goodness.

A little ginger and white cat has come into my life. He's like lovely old Tigerboy was when he was a kitten.
There's me, minding my own bees-tiddly-wax, and he strolled out of the spare bedroom into the sitting room purring his head off.

He'd wandered in through the open back door and claimed the underground lair as his own, the cheeky blighter.

One is just recovering from a nasty bout of food poisoning.

Nothing much to laugh at these days.

BF and BFP are grandparents. Lucky them. That's something to warm an otherwise cold and defeated heart.

I'm starting to think that I might actually be the 'fool' my Father always said I was.  Is it too late to change?  I don't know, but I'm going to pull my socks up and try.

You know, it's funny, Dear Reader, I write this silly nonsense most days never thinking that anyone actually reads it and I wander about hoping that those who do have a little titter now and again at my stupidity.


No comments: