Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Friday, 23 December 2016

In which Christmas is shite, quite literally...

Oh goody! Just when I thought that my one day off for Christmas might be a little bit of a relax, it would appear that I shall be knee deep in shite.

Yes, after the last drainage debacle, when One spent thirteen weeks holed up in a sumptuous residence in Salcombe, while some shit stirrers dug up the underground lair, it's all begun again.

The splendid wooden floor is lifting, the bog is overflowing and One is pissed right off.

Who is it that sees fit to shove items various down the khazi and render the last flush (One's bog) jammed to feckery?

Deck the halls with floating pooh pooh, fa la la la la la fecking la...

1 comment:

Neil Stone said...

Can I have my tree back now then?