Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Fer Feck's sake...

That's me that is, Dear Reader, a burro collopsing under the burden of what you bastards expect of One...

Not even one of them three quid donkeys off the telly that you send yer money to so Gideon Cholmondley-Smedley-Botham can spend his gap year filing donkey's toenails in between rogering Tamara Brown-Gusset...

Oh no, One is merely a beast of burden...

It's not enough that One gets up at sparrow's fart to tend to sick and needy at the Shit-Face, One has to constantly supply works of art for your ungrateful delectation.

And lo it was thus...

Some sort contacted One through One's website asking if One had perchance painted a seaside village (population 7) 
NO ONE FECKING HASN'T WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF THAT

One did get mildly animated when aforementioned sort enquired re a commission of Second Homesville by the Sea...

One informed the sort that commissions start at two hundred quid.  A small one mind, with a bespoke frame.

Sort couldn't possible pay more than that and 'what exactly would she get for it?'

'Perhaps we could meet to discuss the possibility of a commission?' she went on.

MEET TO DISCUSS THE POSSIBILITY - LIKE FECK

Oh, I just had a thought...

Not that I guard my milli-second's time off for R and R at all, so I'll spend my own time walking barefoot (my car is shagged and I can't afford to get it fixed) down to Cornwall and sit outside painting the fecker on the offchance she might like to pay for it.

Fer Feck's sake!

No comments: