Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Monday, 11 May 2015

In which One is a Penguin Classic…

me in a book

That’s me that is, Dear Reader, in me new night attire…

That should inflame the passion of the Admiral.

‘How so?’ I hear you chorus, Dear Reader…

Well, it’s like this…

He is an avid reader and spends an inordinately long time twixt the sheets devouring his ‘two for seven quid’ Boy’s Own bash-em-up books and completely ignores One.

One has tried numerous ruses in order to get a look in…

Wearing me best Asda pyjamas on a weeknight…

Not wearing me best Asda pyjamas on a weeknight…

Having nothing on but a squirt of Chanel ‘Chance.’  Should be called ‘Fat Chance’ where One is concerned…

Granted, Dear Reader, One is not in the first flush of youth any longer, but One is still up for it.  After all, One’s formative years were a pash-free zone and One has a lot of wasted gusset attention to attend to.

‘Spose it’s nice that the A is now so comfortable with One that he can sit farting and reading in bed, oh and, demanding cups of tea and fags, but nonetheless, One does require the odd forage under me book-jacket.

Why only this morning One had to wait until the end of a chapter to even get a snog, but it was worth it…

 

No comments: