Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Saturday, 2 May 2015

In which One deploys the goose grease…

hattie

So, off One biffed to the House of Fun and left the Admiral to his own devices…

Well…  With instructions to stick his head under a towel, over a bowl of boiling water and breathe in the steam thereby attempting to alleviate his laboured breathing.

What does he do instead?  He shears off round his mate’s house to look at photographs of the boys sailing trip.

He may be devastatingly handsome, but he’s incapable of following the simplest of instruction, like most chaps.

No matter, One shall be in residence in the Manor at the end of a laborious day and shall attend to the A of the F whilst wearing my Hattie Jacques Matron Outfit, see above, that’s me that is…

Obv there shall be a veruca-ca-ca inspection (he still won’t let me operate on it with me Swiss Army Knife blade)  -   the wuss

And then…

I shall rub goose grease into his chest – with my chest…

 

No comments: