Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Thursday, 6 February 2014

In which One is placing Aged P on the list…

One is biffing off in the Bentley to visit Aged P shortly. 

Have had convs various with the wrinkly one regarding her occupying a more suitable establishment than the one in which she currently resides…

Aged P     ‘I am going to walk up to that place up the road and see if they’ve got any spaces.’

One    ‘You have to go on the list and bid for any places that come up.  I told you that and got you the paperwork.’

Aged P    ‘My reflexologist says that I can get a place there.’

nb  Foot massagers are not likely to be better informed than the council.

One     ‘You have  to go on the list and bid for any places that come up.’

Aged P     ‘I phoned the council and they were foreign and I told them I’m not going anywhere I don’t like and I’m only going to that place up the road.’

One     ‘You have to go on the list and bid for any places that come up.’

Aged P      ‘Eileen said that her friend got in there so I am going to phone them and get a place.’

ONE     ‘YOU HAVE TO GO ON THE LIST AND BID FOR ANY PLACES THAT COME UP.’

meanwhile…

One calls Luton Council Oneself and explains the situation to the Foreign council workers.  They are now sending her a form to fill in ‘TO GO ON THE FECKING LIST’ and a medical questionaire that will render her ON THE TOP OF THE FECKING LIST.

One calls back and informs Aged P of this exciting development…

Aged P     ‘Well the man in the Post Office knows someone who got in there so I’m going up there to get a place.’

THE ASSOCIATE OF THE MAN IN THE SODDING POST OFFICE…

WAS ON THE LIST

No comments: